I can provide personal, unique and sensitive funeral and memorial ceremonies. Our Funerals are a celebration of the life, and all of it’s ups and downs of the person who has passed away.
If you choose me to conduct the service, I don’t restrict you. It’s up to you what content the funeral has. Many of us have different cultural heritages and at times many people want a reflection of that heritage without wanting a religious ceremony.
Most of all, I am a highly experienced professional, fully disclosed, insured and have a back-up system in place. Have a look at my profile here.
Essential Funerals Celebrants offer:
- Advice and support for writing a eulogy
- Draft script: reviewed with the family, if you wish
- Liaison prior to the funeral with the funeral director and the crematorium / cemetery to ensure that all the arrangements are in place
- Deliver the ceremony on the day.
- Copy of ceremony presented to the family.
- I deliver dignified and personal civil, humanist and interfaith funeral ceremonies.