Book / Contact / Pricing
As I am an independent celebrant, I can set my fees to what I feel is a fair price. No hangers on to take chunks of money. Fees for services until further notice:
Baby Naming Ceremonies will cost you £150 (including the first 50 miles of travel). Baby Naming and welcoming ceremonies are a superb non religious option of a christening. Guideparents are required here, and the ceremony can also include paent, grandparent, guideparent and sibling pledges.
Funerals will cost you £130 (including the first 50 miles of travel).
Affirmation of Vows and Renewal of vows £250 (including the first 50 miles of travel). If you choose an Affirmation of Vows ceremony, this is basically a nonlegal wedding. Script is unique to each ceremony and all the content will be provided by the happy couple.A perfect way to celebrate a ‘significant’ anniversary
Memories £150 (including the first 50 miles of travel). They are like the corners of my mind. This service is for a This Is Your Life style of ceremony and presentation of someone’s life up until the date of the party. Ideal way for extra celebration of people’s life. Great for significant birthdays ie 60th 70th Silver or Golden wedding anniversaries. Script will be handed over to guest of honour in a presentation folder.
You will receive a figure for mileage in your quote if it is applicable. There may also be an additional charge for ferries and overnight accommodation dependant on where and when the ceremonies are being held.
- If you are ready to book me for any of these services I offer, call my mobile. I can answer questions on all the ceremonies I provide.
- To make an enquiry for Baby Naming Ceremonies click here.
- To make an enquiry for Renewal Of Vows Ceremonies or Non Legal Wedding click here.
- To make an enquiry for Same Sex Weddings click here.
- To make an enquiry for Funerals click here.
- To make an enquiry for Themed Weddings click here.